Sunday, January 16, 2011

First Day 09-11-2010

Got it on the 9th of November 2010 after swapping it with Mitsubishi Lancer A71.
Future color target would be orange.
This current color is not really my taste.
Got the blue card. First step would be to change the owner's name.
I'll do that after I get a descent Job, hopefully soon.

Pictures of my KE35.





the most awesome wheels I've ever known.


The good benefits are: Sport plugs, Air filters.
The rest.. is described in the picture. haha


I need to replace the cable ties, before the radiator fell off.
under the radiator, the rust of the car frame inside the bonnet can be seen.
Damn right, it needs to be re-welding.


Repaint needed.







The Interior.








I took off the ugly brown thing wrapping the steering.
Now it looks more sexier.
:)



I really need to repaint of cover this thing,
cause Spoon annoys me so much. 



Actually I've repainted the floor with anti corrosion paint (Black).
I have not taken the picture of it,
maybe next time.
I took the seats out. as they are useless.
I need to find new seats someday.








White wordings are cool.
I am planning to buy brand new when the car is done.


Unfortunately there are heaps of problems and holes needs to be closed.
The car is has not moved ever since the third time I tried to start the engine.
So the car just sits in the garage.
The probs are the alternator, radiator, current distributor, engine frame, etc.
My project is to convert this car from KE35 to TE37. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment